If you are using Internet Explorer to view this site, please use another browser for optimal viewing.
Please share this page with these links to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Email:
25 Questions for Your Business
Obtaining financing for your business to achieve your goals is often a daunting task. A lot of questions need to be answered. This list of 25 questions is a good way to start breaking down this task into manageable pieces.
- What Are Your Goals?
- Why are you in business?
- Who are the key stakeholders for your business?
- How do you communicate with key stakeholders?
- What are your business’ competitive strengths?
- What does success look like for your business?
- How will you achieve success?
- What does your business plan look like?
- What Financing Do You Need?
- What does your business do?
- Where is your business going?
- How does your business succeed?
- Does your business have the cash to succeed?
- What commitments are you making to help your business succeed?
- How are you planning to make sure all the commitments you make can be met?
- What does your annual budget look like?
- What Information Do You Need To Get Financing?
- Are you profitable?
- Are you efficiently using your assets?
- How can you improve your return on assets?
- How much debt do you have relative to your income?
- What debt structures do you have relative to your assets?
- What mitigating factors do you have to offset less desirable metrics?
- What do your financial metrics look like?
- How Do You Finance Your Business To Achieve Your Goals?