If you are using Internet Explorer to view this site, please use another browser for optimal viewing.
Please share this page with these links to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Email:
How-Can-AgriStrategies-LLC-Help-Your-Business-Assess-What-Happened-in-2021-and-Plan-For-2022-and-BeyondDownload PDF Version
- Update 2021 balance sheet, income and expenses.
- Prepare scenarios for 2021 and 2022 income and expenses.
- Production levels and prices, income improvement opportunities, government support, other income
- Input levels and prices, cost reduction opportunities, unanticipated costs, other fixed costs
- Calculate monthly cash flows and funding needs.
- Receivables, inventory, investments, capital spending
- Payables, debt payments, owner withdrawals
- Identify funding sources.
- Sales of unprofitable assets, SBA, USDA, Lenders, Vendors, Investors
- Project balance sheet results for various scenarios.
- Working capital, assets, debt, equity
- Prepare updated business plan to obtain stakeholder feedback and approvals.
- Owners, investors, managers, coaches, employees, lenders, regulators, customers, suppliers, and community members